At Blue Mountain Baptist Church, nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That’s why we’ve chosen a digital check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe.
Our goal and hopes for a check-in system is to:
- Improve security, including tracking allergy and medical information.
- Streamline the check-in process that parents or guardians can do through their phone or at the check-in table.
- Provide peace of mind to create a positive experience for parents and visitors.
If you haven’t already created your free account, please do so by going to go.kidcheck.com and selecting “Create Your KidCheck Account”. Or download the KidCheck Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play Store to create, manage, and update your account right on your mobile device.
Create your account from the comfort of home; it’s simple and will only take a few minutes.
Once you’ve created your account, simply use your 10 digit phone number to check-in with us.
Additionally, we’re excited to share we will be using KidCheck Express Check-In, which allows you to check-in right from your own phone – no waiting in line, no check-in station! You will need to check in for the first time with your 10 digit phone number at a check-in station. Then after that you can use Express Check-In, using these few simple steps:
1. Download the KidCheck App (as noted above)
2. Start check-in on your phone – from home, the car, the parking lot…
3. Complete check-in upon arrival by tapping the green submit button on your phone
4. Pick up your printed name tag and guardian receipt labels
More information about KidCheck can be found at www.kidcheck.com.